Create a Fundraiser
whether it’s for your birthday, the holidays, or simply because, facebook fundraisers are an easy way to connect with your friends somewhere they already visit and tell them about tirzah.
1. First, make sure you’re logged into Facebook, then click here.
P.S. This link is a great place to read up on all the other details of a Facebook fundraiser, including what percent goes to Tirzah, and so on. Spoiler alert! It’s 100%. No fees. Isn’t that amazing?!
2. Click “Nonprofit”
3. Select “Tirzah International”
4. Fill out the fundraiser information. We suggest making your fundraiser last until November 30 in case you have any latecomers and picking a dollar goal that feels like you’d really have to have your friends’ help to reach!
5. Fill in the details about your fundraiser. Tell your friends about #GivingTuesday, Tirzah, and why you’re fundraising. To help you out, we made a little paragraph you can copy-paste and personalize. See below! (P.S. We find that friends are much more likely to give if you are specific about why it matters to you rather than going with the pre-filled text).
6. Upload a Tirzah themed banner for your fundraiser image. We’ve attached a few to this email so you can pick whatever you like best.
7. Click “Create” and do a little happy dance! You’ve started your fundraiser for Tirzah and we are excited to see your network respond to your invitation to experience generosity. Remember to post about your fundraiser throughout the week and check in with friends who might give as well as thank those who do!